Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunshine & Picnics

The summer of 2013 was an unusual one in Ireland. The sun was shining everyday, the temperature hit huge highs and people packed our little beach here in Wicklow. There was a great atmosphere around town, the sun lifting everyone' spirits and people were taking advantage of being outdoors for hours at a time. As you may know, it rains in Ireland. It rains all the time. Now in the depths of February gloom I cast an eye back to my amazing summer spent by the sea in Ireland. When I look at these photo's it's hard to believe they were taken in Wicklow Town! It looks like a coastal town in the Mediterranean! I made the best of my summer by having picnics, gong for walks and photography everything around me! Fingers crossed Summer 2014 will bring some sunshine our way!



















No comments:

Post a Comment