Friday, March 8, 2013

23 before 24!























So a while back I made a mini bucket list for my 23rd year on earth. I wanted to make a list that was reasonable enough to achieve but also something to inspire me to do more things this year. I haven't done much on the list but I am hoping the long Summer months coming up will allow me to achieve all of this! I have until the end of September to tick off all the list, so it should be ok! I generally make lists in order to keep my life organised and stress free, and I have an extremely long Bucket list that I will put up on the blog in the coming weeks. 

  1. Read 10 books
  2. Start a new blog (yay!)
  3. Visit 3 places in Ireland
  4. Visit Geneva
  5. Visit the Warner Brother's Harry Potter Tour
  6. Take more photo's
  7. Get a new hairstyle (May 2013)
  8. Write more
  9. Go on a roadtrip
  10. Attend three concerts - 'Holiday Hooley', Daughter, Trinity Ball 2013
  11. Visit Cambridge
  12. Finally get a La Sardina Camera
  13. Move out
  14. Learn to cook/bake
  15. Visit 3 new countries
  16. Get Fit
  17. Get into a Master's programme St Andrews M.Litt Modern History
  18. Get an internship/volunteer - April 2013 National Gallery of Ireland Volunteer
  19. Finish my Undergraduate degree
  20. Finish my dissertation - March 2013
  21. Get a tattoo
  22. Make a new friend
  23. See my friends more often!
So far I have started a new blog, which has been a long term goal, I visited Cambridge (Oxford and London) in February, I have made a new friend, I taught myself how to cook and bake while my parents were away in February, I got a La Sardina from my boyfriend, and I went on the Harry Potter tour on my recent trip to London. I have two out of three concerts attended - Mo Hata Mo GheansaĆ­, Gabrielle Aplin, Hannah Grace, Hudson Taylor, Orla Gartland and Jack Morris after Christmas and then a friend gave me a pair of tickets to see Daughter and Farewll J.R in January (amazing!!). I will find out in the coming months if I get a master's course, I hand in my dissertation March 22nd (CANNOT WAIT) and I will finish my degree by the end of May....(daunting). 



No comments:

Post a Comment